Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Luna's cast: Kimberly Smith

Kimberly Smith (puppeteer / understudy for Luna) is 16 and a junior at Waterford High School. This is her first show with Cornerstone and she is very excited to be a part of it. She has been a part of a total of 21 other productions. Her favorite parts thus far have included Martha in A Piece of My Heart, Millie in Picnic, and Babe in The Pajama Game, and Hodel in Fiddler on the Roof. She is also a part of the International Thespian Society. She would like to thank her family and voice teacher Angela Bacari for being so supportive.


"It's been fun so far. I really like the cast and we all bonded right away. The way they're making us move is teaching me a lot about my body. I'm learning a lot."


We are excited to report that Kim will be performing as Luna for the first time this Saturday, May 21st! Come see her!




No comments:

Post a Comment